Thursday, September 19, 2019


When I am weary and want to get off this planet
But am chained by my weakness,
I take my mind to a sandy beach on an island.

The water is crystal clear
And I am frequently visited by Dolphins, Whales
And even the occasional Great White Shark.

There are no limitations as to
What may join me.
Every creature is peaceful.

Tigers, Lions, Leopards, Bears…
Whatever my mind summons are at my side.
My hands stroke their fur as they purr sweetly.

Occasionally, they will speak.
Telling me things they sense I should know
To help me find my Inner Peace.

The daytime Sun is always shining,
But the heat is not intolerable
There are tree limbs above if I desire shade.

Twinkling stars fill the clear nighttime sky.
The Moon bathes me in pure energy
and Love.

The silence is blissful.

Have you ever been there?

No comments:

Post a Comment