Friday, December 21, 2018


Time is Passing...

Speak to me now, while I still know who you are.

Call me now, while I still recognize your voice.

Visit me now, so we can walk down Memory Lane while I still remember the landmarks and street names.

Because there may come a day when I am no longer able to access these treasured memories.

When I only smile and pretend.

Don’t try to tell yourself that deep inside I’ll still know all these things.

I won’t.

And you’ll never have the chance again.
         
I’ll be in a different space.

A different time.

Please don’t wait.

The sadness you’ll eventually feel will break your heart.

And there’ll be nothing you can do to change it.

So, speak to me now, while I still know who you are.

In the meantime, I’ll be waiting right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment